Holiday apartments near Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm
Our holiday apartments near Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm, the Eden Apartments, are located in the Sciliar/Schlern Nature Park, at the foot of Europe’s largest high plateau, which is 56km2 and UNESCO World Heritage since 2009.
A holiday at our apartments near Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm offers you an exciting experience. They’re the perfect starting point for your activities but also the best place to return to after enjoying spectacular views.
Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm: a green lung
Surrounded by the amazing scenery of the Dolomites, full of meadows, forests, streams, basins, and valleys, Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm is an ideal destination all year round. During your stay at our holiday apartments near Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm, you can enjoy the best of the high plateau, whether it’s bright green and dotted with spring or summer colours, covered in colourful foliage in autumn, or a shimmering blanket of snow in winter. It’s always a good time for a holiday in the Dolomites.
What to do on the high plateau?
Every season has its own activities: skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing in winter, or biking, climbing, golfing, horse riding in summer. The list of things to do on Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm with your children in summer or winter is long. Eden Apartments – our apartments in Seis am Schlern – are a small corner of paradise for those who want to bask in a quiet atmosphere and enjoy a wonderful holiday with a charming view of Mt Sciliar/Schlern.
Winter holiday in the Dolomites
Around our holiday apartments near Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm, you can try out endless activities.
- 23 modern lifts (17 chairlifts, 5 of which are covered, 4 cable cars, 2 gondolas)
- 72.8km of ski slopes, 2.8km black (difficult), 49km red (medium), and 21km blue (easy)
- 80km of cross-country trails (28km blue, 32km red, 20km black)
- 1.5km of snow park with 40 obstacles, such as rails, kickers, boxes, and whoops
- 60km of groomed winter trails for hiking and snowshoeing
- 6 toboggan runs
- Horse-drawn carriage or sleigh rides
Spring, summer, and autumn holidays in the Dolomites
- 450km of hiking trails for easy walks, thematic paths, more challenging hikes up in the mountains, and via ferratas. Along the way you’ll find many charming mountain huts that offer snacks and delicious traditional dishes.
- 600km of cycling/MTB paths at two different altitudes
- St. Vigil Seis Golf Club from April to November, 18 holes, par 71
- Crystal-clear natural lakes where you can swim and sunbathe
- Paragliding club that lets you admire the mountains from up above
- Climbing school
- Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm running park, 27 well-marked trails with different lengths and difficulty levels
- Carriage rides
- Playgrounds, simple thematic paths perfect for the whole family, where children learn more about history and legends