Good to know before your arrival
Arrival and departure
Check-in is from 3 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. In case of delay, we kindly ask you to contact us by phone so that you can enter without assistance. We ask our guests to leave the room by 9.30 a.m. so that we can carry out a thorough final cleaning for the next guests. You can still leave your luggage in the deposit. If the apartment is available, you can add a late check-out for an extra fee of €50.00.
Cancellation must be made in writing.
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code does not apply – however, we are willing to apply the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations made within 31 days prior to arrival are free of charge.
- For cancellations made between 30 to 15 days prior to arrival, 40% of the booked services will be charged.
- For cancellations made between 14 to 8 days prior to arrival, 60% of the booked services will be charged.
- For cancellations made between 7 to 3 days prior to arrival, 70% of the booked services will be charged.
- For cancellations made within 2 days prior to arrival, we charge 100% of the booked services.
In case of late arrival, early departure, or no-show, 100% of the amount due for the days booked will be charged.
“Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)”
We recommend that you take out travel insurance when booking so that you can enjoy a completely carefree holiday and avoid any unpleasantness.
You can pay by debit card, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Eurocard), cash, or bank transfer. We kindly ask you to pay the total amount of your stay within the first two days after arrival.
We kindly ask you to make your enquiry in writing. We will then confirm it and provide you with our bank details so that you can pay the 30% deposit and secure your stay. We would like to point out that the layout of the rooms and the size of the individual apartments is subject to change.